Thank You For Filling Out The Eligibility Form.
From Your Answers We Recommend The:
Team Supervisor Diploma
Subsidised to £899
For those who aren’t eligible for our 95% government funded apprenticeships we recommend the Team Supervisor Diploma. Anyone aspiring to progress towards a management position or has experience and wants to formalise their qualifications can benefit from the Team Supervisor Diploma, which is available to both solicitors and non-solicitors. The skills you learn and apply in the Team Supervisor Diploma programme will prepare you for a successful career as a supervisor. The goal of this diploma programme is to improve both your individual and team performance so that you can collaborate and succeed as a team. As part of the curriculum for this diploma, Candidates will be able to gain their Legal Aid Supervisory status.
- 12 months access
- Complete within your own time
- Legal foundation topics and skill modules available online.
- Progress towards a management position
- Gain your Legal Aid Supervisory status
- High standard management training
The Team Supervisor Diploma consists of 4 courses that will take up to 16 hours to complete. It will also include live sessions for the Legal Aid Masterclass.
- Part 1 – Level 3 Team Leader Qualification
- Part 2 – Level 3 Team Leader Qualification
- Legal Aid Supervisor a Masterclass
- Boosting Performance by Managing Professional Stress