95% Government Funded

Level 3 Team Leader Apprenticeship

Duration: 12-14 Months

Study Mode: Online

Qualification Level: A-Level

Eligibility: Learn More

Team Leader Apprenticeship
Team Leader Apprenticeship

Team Supervisor Apprenticeship Overview

Key Features & Benefits

  • 95% Government funded to help up skill employees in a management position
  • Level 3 Team Leader/Supervisor Standard
  • SRA Management Stage 1 & 2 qualification
  • Complete CPD for the year in the SRA Domains (A), (C) & (D)
  • 12-14 months – Session Held Remote
  • Expert 1-2-1 coaching/group sessions 1 day per month
  • Access to our Apprenticeship hub, Skill Scans & Reviews
  • On completion become eligible to register The Institute of Leadership.

Demonstrate next level leadership and management skills. Understand best practice for management tasks such as Performance Reviews, Budget Monitoring and Much More...

Team Leader Apprenticeship

Topics Covered

  • Leadership and Performance management

  • Best Practice Taking Performance Reviews

  • Best Practice Undertaking Disciplinary meetings
  • Budget management/forecasting
  • Understanding Profit & Loss Sheets
  • Creating high performing teams
  • Diversity and inclusion
  • Managing a multi-generational workforce
  • Managing remote teams
  • Cyber Security / Fraud prevention
  • Much More

Entrance Requirements

  • No previous management qualifications in the same or higher level 3 diploma.
  • English and maths from the GCSE at Level C/4 or higher, or an equivalent. Please be aware that if you did not complete GCSE Math and English or do not have the required scores, you may need to take Functional Skills Math and English exams. (To discuss suitable equivalent qualifications, please contact us.)
  • You must be employed by a UK company
  • Spend 50% of working time in England
  • Legal Aid Supervisor Qualification preferred

Note: You must be eligible to live and work in the UK permanently because apprentices are considered employees

Fees & Funding

Just £225 +VAT (5% Co-funding fee)

The Education and Skills Funding agency (ESFA) has allocated funding to train thousands of professionals in work to gain further occupational qualifications. The ESFA provides 95% of the funding and your practice pays only 5%. As an approved registered government training provider Datalaw can take advantage of this funding on your firm’s behalf to provide legal qualifications.


Start: Sign Employer Contract

Funding: Sign up to Government Platform to reserve funding

Induction: Induction meeting on Teams with learner, manager and tutor

Induction: Manager and learner sign the commitment statement and apprenticeship agreement

First Day: Learner Takes First Workshop

Persons who must be ‘qualified to supervise’ –sole practitioners, managers of authorised bodies, supervisors of those who undertake reserved work –will still be required to undertake at least 12 hours of management skills training. The SRA said this may be satisfied by completing MCS1 and 2, but other courses covering similar ground will also count.

Learner’s on Law Apprenticeships Level 3 Team Leader apprenticeship will receive: expert 1-2-1 coaching once a month, online video modules, workbooks, access to our apprenticeship hub, skills scans and reviews.

If you’re an employer with a wage bill over £3 million each year your funding will be paid directly to the training provider from your apprenticeship levy, and you will only have to pay the 5% co-funding if you have exhausted all of your levy funds.

If you’re an employer that doesn’t have a wage bill of over £3 million each year, the apprenticeship will then be 95% government funded & you will be required to pay the remaining 5%.

Apprenticeship Helpline: 0151 236 2024